Saturday, October 24, 2009

We are Not Sick

By all accounts, we should be sick:
  • Everyone around us is sick (friends, family, fellow bloggers)
  • The only one who gets any sleep around here is Amelia who can sleep through expensive fireworks going off next door...although starting to turn a corner in this area
  • Amelia is in daycare
  • It's cold, it's warm, it's snowing, it's 60...
  • Only 2 of us have gotten a flu shot (although, I hear from the pediatrician that seasonal flu is juuuust getting going). I will not vent my frustration here...there will be plenty to go around
  • Taebin is teething (which may or may not have any impact, depending on who you're talking to, but thought I'd throw it in)
But we're not. I'm sure it's due to my domestic goddess-ness and all the nutritionally rich, organic, from-scratch food I make my family. Which will stop when I go back to work.

1 comment:

Patrice Benoit said...

Enjoy your sick-free days! I'm sure its all the wholesome food :)