I was so lucky to see 2 fabulous pageants this year. The first starred my daughter. She didn't sing a word, but rang her bells loud during "Jingle Bells". She didn't cry during the performance, so I consider that major success! She runs around the house singing Jingle Bells, Hello Mr. Turkey, Johnny Appleseed and Itsy Bitsy Spider almost constantly now. In fact, this morning, she and I were singing Jingle Bells at Target. When we finished, a woman came around the corner and told us what a lovely job we did...and that we made her day. I am one proud mom!
We also got to see stars Nephew1 and Nephew2 in their pageant. It was a big year for both of them...both had speaking parts! They did an absolutely AWESOME job and I was so proud of their flawless performance.
I'm looking forward to next year when T-Mobile joins the pageant lineup!
No comments:
Post a Comment