Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm "it".

I was tagged by Michelle.  Here's some more info about me:

What I was doing 10 years ago:
  • Living in Appleton, WI working for American National Can Company making plastic
  • Just starting to date the man whom I would eventually marry.  Since he lived in the Twin Cities and I lived in Appleton, this was a BIG deal
  • Playing a lot of volleyball at "The Bar"
5 things on my "to do" list today:
  1. Buy some new pants for my return to work (using my Gap giftcard...thanks Mom and Dad!)
  2. Run to the grocery store to buy more formula
  3. Get my haircut
  4. Take Jazzmine for a walk in the beautiful, sunny, 40 degree weather
  5. Run to the post office to mail a birthday gift to Lia's great-great-aunt
Snacks I enjoy:
  • Blue corn chips with guacamole
  • Clementines
  • Peanuts and cashews
  • Peas.  Weird, I know
  • Apples with peanut butter
  • Popcorn
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Give at least 1/2 of my billions to charity
  • Move Mom and Dad to the house of their dreams, wherever they wanted it
  • Move to Washington State
  • Buy Mom her yellow Caddy and buy Dad whatever truck he wanted
  • Give Jazzmine a HUGE, fenced in yard with squirrels to chase and lots of shade
3 of my bad habits:
  • I've become a procrastinator
  • I'm a worrier (but working on getting better, thanks to a book on loan from B&ES)
  • I can be an email addict
5 places I have lived:
  1. Twin Cities
  2. Appleton, WI
  3. Madison, WI
  4. Waukesha, WI
  5. Virginia Beach, VA
4 jobs I have had:
  1. Packaging Engineer at General Mills
  2. Process Engineer at American National Can Company
  3. Worker-bee for The Institute for Chemical Education
  4. Telemarketer for the Waukesha Freeman newspaper
Tagging Margaret

No comments: