My college roommate and I had a mixing bowl that we shared for a long time. We referred to it as "the orange bowl". Well, Amelia's doing her part to save the planet by "reusing" the orange bowl as a toy.
Ah yes, the orange bowl. Fond memories of using it to make "yellow meal" and endless popcorn batches for our ChE lab data entry sessions! Glad to see its life is continuing. :)
This blog is a place for me to share the fun, amusing, interesting things I encounter on my journey through life as a mom. I'm working on getting greener and am dedicated to raising my kids that way.
1 comment:
Ah yes, the orange bowl. Fond memories of using it to make "yellow meal" and endless popcorn batches for our ChE lab data entry sessions! Glad to see its life is continuing. :)
Post a Comment