Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Great Day

I am having the best day, and I thought I'd tell you why (especially since I haven't posted since May)

  1. I took a vacation day to spend with my daughter today
  2. I got to spend the morning with the B family--some of my favorite people on the planet
  3. Como Lake (where the B fam, Amelia and I hung out)
  4. 1/2 caf soy mocha (a gracious treat from the B fam)
  5. Stonyfield Farms posted a comment on my blog! I've hit it big now.
  6. My fabulous husband sent me a reminder that today is a vacation day and I shouldn't be obsessively checking my email, just in the nick of time
  7. 76 degrees and sunny on my patio with a magazine, wherein I recognized someone on the "social happenings" page...I'm so cool.
  8. My house is spotless...thanks to my husband a new favorite neighbor
  9. Jazzmine's feeling MUCH better after a trip to the fabulous University vet clinic
  10. Amelia pointed out and correctly identified each bus on the way to and from Como, by yelling "BUS!" at the top of her lungs...music to my ears, little girl
Oh, and yes...Amelia is still cute.

No comments: