Friday, March 27, 2009

Piggytoes and Mom takes the day off

Amelia, who is a whopping 26lbs and 18mos old now (in case you'd forgotten since I hardly ever post to the blog anymore), is more fun every single day.  My favorite cute story these days is about Amelia's toes.  Every night, we take her socks off and Amelia says hi (which is a 2-syllabled hiyeeeee) to the piggies.  In the morning when we put new socks on, she waves goodbye to the piggies.  It makes me laugh every day.

(transition)

Today, I took the day off...from everything.  I took Amelia to daycare (after we all slept in and had family breakfast together) and then took myself to the gym.  I came home and drank a cup of coffee while internet surfing, and then went to see Slumdog Millionaire (popcorn for lunch!!!).  Then, I went to the mall where I did a little binge shopping, but found out when I got to the register that every single thing I bought was 50% off, enabling me to shake off all the guilt!  Talk about a cherry on the sundae that is my day today.  Ahhhhh.

No comments: