I am sick. Sick, sick, sick. Really sick. I stayed home from work today and slept until 11:00, which I haven't done since I was in college after a night of adult beverages. As I got out of bed, I was wondering what the heck I was going to have for lunch, when Mom and Dad pulled into the driveway. Angels sang and there was a warm glow around Mom as she presented me with a bag containing home-made chicken soup (still warm), soda crackers and 2 boxes of kleenex. I love having Mom and Dad living so close to me!
(transition)
After Amelia came home from daycare this afternoon, she pushed her Tonka truck all over the house. As we went down the hallway with the mirror at the end, Amelia paused to wave and smile at her reflection. Then she kept on truckin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment