skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JoAnne's Journal
My life as a mom, wife, daughter and worker-bee
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Rubber Duckie, You're the One
Work friend LS gave us this fantastic inflatable duckie bathtub/swimming pool. What fun!!
1 comment:
Knitting Up North
said...
I want a duckie pool!!!! Love SC
July 13, 2008 at 4:17 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mom with Kids
This is Me
JoAnne
This blog is a place for me to share the fun, amusing, interesting things I encounter on my journey through life as a mom. I'm working on getting greener and am dedicated to raising my kids that way.
View my complete profile
Other Bloggers
Becky and Brian
Carie
Deb
Margaret
Michelle
Patrice
Suzanne
The Green Parent
Other links to check out
All you need to know about cloth diapers
House of Mercy
No Impact Man
Pacifier--My favorite baby store
Photos of Us
Treehugger
Wildlife Rescue
Books I've Read Lately
Beautiful Boy by David Sheff
The Kite Runner
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
Liberated Parents, Liberated Children--Your Guide to a Happier Family by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
What's Going on in There?
The Alchemist
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Kabul Beauty School
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(18)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(35)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(89)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(11)
I take it back...I'm not cool at all
Watercooler Conversation--How to save gas
Scenes from the week
Unexpected Mom-Ness
The Bully
My Dream Came True
Things I've Learned
Sweet Sounds
Rubber Duckie, You're the One
Weapons of Mass Destruction
Amelia's Vacation
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(22)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(9)
1 comment:
I want a duckie pool!!!! Love SC
Post a Comment